Electronic and Print Media
- October 22, 2014. VIDEO from V-BID Summit 2014: Panel Discussion: Aligning Clinician and Consumer Incentives with Clinical Evidence
- November 19, 2014. California Healthline: When Will We See Vision Coverage in the ACA's Exchanges?
- November 13, 2014. Health Affairs: Reforming Medicare: What Does the Public Want?
- October 20, 2014. The Hastings Center: Re-Designing Medicare.
- September 23, 2014. Kaiser Health News: How to fix Medicare? Ask The Public.
- September 22, 2014. Washington Health Policy Week in Review: Consumers Favor Many Coverage Changes in a Medicare Overhaul.
- September 19, 2014. AEI/Brookings co-hosted a DC briefing on MedCHAT.
- September 12, 2014. California Health Line. Report - Many Californians Support Changes to Medicare.
- September 11, 2014. Sacramento Business Journal. Californians Propose Major Changes to Medicare.
- May 30, 2014. Sacramento Business Journal, Citizens tackle Medicare funding debate.
- May 23, 2014- Sacramento Business Journal, It's time to consider value in health care.
- March 22, 2013 - Sacramento Business Journal, Group wants to hear from seniors about future of Medicare.
- January 9, 2013 – Center for Advancing Health - Prepared Patient Forum - Comparative Effectiveness Research: Marge Ginsburg, Executive Director of CHCD.
Part of a series of interviews between CFAH President and Founder Jessie Gruman and patient and consumer group leaders about their experiences with and attitudes toward comparative effectiveness research.